Mammotion has created intelligent, wireless lawn mowing robots. The relatively new company was started in January of 2022 with the goal of developing intelligent, eco-friendly outdoor tools.
The Luba lawnmower requires absolutely no cables and can mow up to 5,000㎡ in distance. The device is equipped with obstacle-avoiding AI sensors due to its advanced RTK navigation. Its interconnected smart system allows users to plan a route and its deployment time via an app. You can also set zones to avoid where you have plants or delicate lawn furniture.
The Luba has higher-performing cutting efficiency than the average push lawnmowers and has complex terrain compatibilities.
In addition, Luba is waterproof, meaning you can deploy it in the rain if necessary. It will also detect waterfall and return to its charging station when programmed. It can climb steep slopes up to 75% and will automatically lock when it goes beyond the GEO fence you set.
Image Credit: Mammotion
Luba is a Wireless Lawn Mover That Can Be Controlled Via App
1. Intelligent Mowing Robots - The development of intelligent lawn mowing robots such as Luba presents an opportunity to disrupt the traditional lawn care industry.
2. Wireless Eco-friendly Tools - The creation of wireless, eco-friendly outdoor tools can disrupt the market for traditional corded devices and appeal to environmentally conscious consumers.
3. Smart Outdoor Systems - Interconnected smart systems like the one on Luba can lead to innovations in the outdoor maintenance industry, making tasks easier and more efficient for users.
1. Lawn Care - The lawn care industry can benefit from the introduction of intelligent mowing robots like Luba, making lawn maintenance more convenient and efficient for home and commercial users.
2. Outdoor Tools - The outdoor tools industry has the potential to be disrupted by the development of wireless and environmentally friendly devices like Luba, appealing to consumers who prioritize sustainability.
3. Home Automation - The advancement of interconnected smart systems like the one on Luba can lead to innovations in home automation, making it easier for users to manage their outdoor spaces with intelligent devices.