The Louis Vuitton SS 2012 campaign takes viewers into the heart of a research trip within the deserts of Africa. The narrative is academic, following a researcher or professor through his studies in the drylands. Regardless of narrative, the series boasts alluring new fashions and accessories. In between the tall grasses, cheetahs and giraffes, the luxury brand is strewn through the camp site.
The campaign features both the coming line of apparel and accessories. The bags and luggage displayed draw on classic structure, while boasting contemporary functionality. Memorable pieces include a tall messenger bag, and a key clip meant to be worn on the outer side of denim. The apparel displayed offers a myriad of jacket styles. From denim, to windbreakers and suit jackets, this Spring's collection does not disappoint.
The Louis Vuitton SS 2012 Campaign is Adventurous and Polished
1. Academic Safari - Opportunity for luxury brands to create campaigns and collections inspired by academic themes in adventurous settings.
2. Polished Fashion - Opportunity to combine classic structure and contemporary functionality in apparel and accessories.
3. Desert Expedition - Opportunity to create fashion and accessories inspired by the drylands and African wildlife.
1. Luxury Fashion - Luxury fashion brands can capitalize on the trend of academic safari and polished fashion to create unique collections and campaigns.
2. Travel and Adventure - Companies in the travel and adventure industry can leverage the desert expedition trend to create themed experiences and products.
3. Wildlife Conservation - Organizations in the wildlife conservation industry can partner with fashion brands to raise awareness and funds through campaigns inspired by African wildlife.