Los Hombres de Musgo is a photo series that embrace what appears to be a mythical creature. Yet what at first looks like moss men are men simply donning costumes made out of moss. It appears that those who work with nature are slowly being overcome by it in a beautifully organic way.
Shot by David Vintiner, a photographer based in London, England, the Los Hombres de Musgo photo series was art directed by Gem Fletcher. Quirky and surreal, it's hard not to appreciate the concept of the photoshoot. After all, it's not everyday a person would come across models covered head to toe in a soft grassy suit. Yet it brings to mind our connection to Mother Earth and just how close we really are to her.
Los Hombres de Musgo by Gem Fletcher is a Surreal Nature-Loving Photoshoot
1. Organic Costumes - The use of natural elements and materials in creating costumes and fashion pieces could be a disruptive innovation opportunity in the fashion industry.
2. Nature-inspired Photography - Photography that takes inspiration from nature and showcases our connection to the environment could be a disruptive innovation opportunity in the creative industry.
3. Surrealistic Fashion - The fusion of fantasy elements and real-life fashion could be a disruptive innovation opportunity in the fashion and entertainment industries.
1. Fashion - The use of organic materials and nature-inspired designs in clothing and accessories could revolutionize the fashion industry.
2. Creative - The use of nature-inspired motifs and photography in advertising and other creative media could be a disruptive innovation opportunity.
3. Entertainment - The creation of surrealistic and fantastical costumes and designs could revolutionize the entertainment industry, particularly in the fields of theatre and film.