With 20 bathing suit styles set to debut, the Lorenzo Martone swimwwear collection will hit the fashion world November 2010.
While Martone is the steady boyfriend of renowned fashion designer Marc Jacobs, he is no stranger to the fashion industry himself, having been involved in fashion in the advertising and PR arenas. The Lorenzo Martone swimwear collection, called ‘Nyked,’ was created in collaboration with jewelry designer Jules Kim, and will feature city-girl-chic designs like a sequined bikini, mesh tank and a swimsuit with an undone bow tie.
The Lorenzo Martone Swimwear Collection Brings NYC Attitude
1. Sequined Bikinis - Opportunity for jewelry designers to collaborate with swimwear designers to create sparkly beachwear.
2. City-girl-chic Designs - Fashion designers can create swimwear that is trendy and sophisticated, targeting urban women.
3. Undone Bow Ties - Men's swimwear designers can experiment with unconventional styles, such as incorporating undone bow ties.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can explore new collaborations between swimwear designers and jewelry designers to create unique collections.
2. Jewelry - Jewelry industry can expand its market by venturing into creating accessories for swimwear, like sequined bikini tops.
3. Men's Swimwear - Men's swimwear industry can capitalize on the trend of unconventional styles by incorporating undone bow ties into their designs.