Murderers don't often get a fair shake, but this Lord and Taylor 'Dexter'-inspired advertorial shows a fashionable killer executing a dastardly deed in some dapper duds. Model Sean Harju sharpens a chef's knife, puts on surgical gloves and sits atop a wrapped-up rug for this pictorial; he even exits the crime scene stylishly.
Check out more images of the Lord and Taylor 'Dexter'-inspired advertorial above, and keep clicking for more murderous features.
Implications - I can guarantee you a simple look through these exquisite images will have you wanting to tune in to this Lord and Taylor's Dexter-Inspired Advertorial. With as much amazing fashion, murderous undertones and dapper duds as this killer clothing campaign has, it's no wonder more companies don't try to create amazing advertorials like this one!
Lord and Taylor's 'Dexter'-Inspired Advertorial
1. Fashionable Murder - Companies can explore the trend of incorporating dark and edgy themes into their fashion campaigns to attract attention.
2. Trendy Advertorials - Creating advertorials with interesting and unique themes, like Lord and Taylor's 'Dexter'-inspired campaign, can make a company's products stand out in a crowded marketplace.
3. Themed Photo Shoots - Using creative themes in photo shoots, like murder and suspense, can make a brand's products appear more intriguing and memorable.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can incorporate unique and edgy themes into their campaigns, similar to Lord and Taylor's 'Dexter'-inspired advertorial, to attract customers and make their products stand out in a competitive market.
2. Advertising - Advertising agencies can create creative and unique advertorials, like Lord and Taylor's 'Dexter'-inspired campaign, to help their clients' products get noticed and generate buzz.
3. Photography - Professional photographers can use creative themes, such as murder and suspense, to add an interesting and memorable twist to their photo shoots and attract clients from various industries.