The 'Lolita' Prestige International editorial is featured in the publication's fifth issue. The striking portrait series features model Charlotte Tomaszewska, who is lensed by photographer Maria Eriksson.
This fashion story features art direction by Prestige's Paris-based fashion editor Patrycja Matysiak, who creates a bold visual concept for the suggestive photo spread. Matysiak styles Charlotte in a wardrobe of revealing lingerie looks. The model's feminine and barely there wardrobe is juxtaposed against a remote and abandoned warehouse backdrop.
The Lolita Prestige International editorial is subtly suggestive, exuding a strong sense of sensuality without appearing vulgar. Model Charlotte Tomaszewska is ladylike and demure in a series of lace-clad lingerie looks. Subtle makeup was done by MAC's Izabela Wójcik and natural locks were styled by hair stylist Damian.
The Lolita Prestige International Editorial Shows an Abandoned Backdrop
1. Remote Lingerie Shoots - Opportunity for photographers to create lingerie photoshoots in abandoned or remote locations, giving a new dimension to the photography experience.
2. Fashion Editorials Featuring Juxtaposition - Chance for fashion designers and editors to experiment with contrasting concepts, such as pairing delicate lingerie with rough or industrial backdrops.
3. Sensual Fashion Photography - Space for photographers and models to explore suggestive and intimate photography without solely relying on nudity or vulgarity.
1. Fashion Photography - Fashion photographers could use this editorial as inspiration to experiment and diversify their photography portfolio.
2. Lingerie Brands - Lingerie brands could use these types of editorials to showcase their collections in a new light and gain exposure through the photography and fashion industry.
3. Fashion Design - Fashion designers and editors could use this juxtaposition of delicate lingerie and remote scenery to create unique editorial concepts and build a distinct brand identity.