'Lo-Hi Desk' is a one-click, fast, and quiet adjustable desk. The product has a wide range and can be adjusted to fit all heights.
The Lo-Hi is equipped with dual high-power motors that make its transitions smooth, stable, and quick. The product will improve your desk setup and make work rituals more fun. The desk comes with an all-in-one charging station. There are more than ten ports ranging from USB-A to USB-C. There is also a 15W Qi wireless charger meaning this desk can charge all devices.
There is a cable management system to hide all electrical cords. This feature will ensure your office looks organized at all times. Castor wheels allow easy movement of the Lo-Hi. There are also sturdy dual monitor arms for custom mounting and for maximum comfort.
Image Credit: Lo-Hi
Lo-Hi Desk is a One-Click Adjustable Desk
1. Electric Height-adjustable Desks - This trend presents an opportunity for companies to create desks that can be programmed to automatically adjust to users' preferred heights and can even memorize different people's preferences.
2. Smart Desks - The rise of smart desks will create an opportunity for companies to integrate technology, such as voice-activated controls, into the desks.
3. Ergonomic Office Furniture - Businesses can take advantage of this trend and create customizable ergonomic office furniture designs that support physical health and comfort.
1. Furniture - As adjustable desks become more popular, the furniture industry can innovate faster by incorporating traditional furniture design with modern features which cater to the ever-growing technical needs of the working world.
2. Technology - The intermarriage of technology into home and office furniture will result in new opportunities, including smart furniture with articulating bottoms to adjust height and posture, Bluetooth-enabled furniture pieces to increase convenience, and more.
3. Workspace Design - This trend of adjustable desks will give businesses opportunities to reimagine office layouts and create environments that cater to employee's physical and mental well-being.