Those who like to be on the bed or couch while using the computer will find a new best friend in the Logitech M515 Mouse.
The Logitech M515 mouse may not look special, but this bad boy is usable on carpets, beds and couches. It works because the M515’s “easy-gliding base” prevents fabric fibers from entering. The mouse also activates via hand detection only, which is perfect for saving batteries. The Logitech M515 mouse is available for $50.
The Logitech M515 Mouse Works on All Soft Surfaces
1. Soft Surface-compatible Electronics - Opportunity for companies to develop more electronic devices that can be effectively used on soft surfaces like carpets, beds, and couches.
2. Fabric Fiber Prevention Technology - Potential for innovation in developing technology that prevents fabric fibers from entering electronic devices used on soft surfaces.
3. Hand Detection Activation - Companies could explore incorporating hand detection technology into electronic devices to optimize battery usage.
1. Computer Accessories - Innovative businesses can create computer accessories designed specifically for use on soft surfaces.
2. Home Furnishings - Opportunity for the home furnishings industry to integrate technology that complements the use of electronic devices on soft surfaces like carpets, beds, and couches.
3. Battery Technology - The battery technology industry could focus on optimizing power consumption in electronic devices through the use of hand detection activation.