Some things go well with drinking, but posting to social media is not usually one of them, which is where the Lockout app comes in handy. If you're planning on a crazy night out and know that you might be prone to sharing more than you should in a drunken state, the app makes it so that you can lock Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Snapchat, Tumblr and Twitter. From there, you specify a time to lock yourself out of these accounts. But you'll want to be extra careful with this—restarting your phone or deleting the Lockout app will not let you in before time is up.
In addition to being mindful of your own actions, this app shows consideration for your followers as well.
The Lockout App Prevents You from Sharing Drunkenly on Social Media
1. Social Media Sobriety - Developing apps that help prevent drunken social media posts
2. Security Lockout - Creating mobile apps that disable certain social media apps for a fixed amount of time to promote responsible and safe online behavior.
3. Privacy Protection - Introducing innovative technologies for better control over personal data on social media.
1. Mobile App Development - Opportunities for developers to develop similar apps to promote responsible usage of social media.
2. Social Media Platforms - Opportunities for the social media platforms to include similar features for their users.
3. Cybersecurity Companies - Opportunities for cybersecurity companies to develop products promoting safe and responsible online behavior on social media.