My Zombie Pinup is a 13-month calendar of dead sexy girls (not really), which uses the slogan â€œWhere Beauty Eats BRAAAAAIIIIINS!!!â€.
This work is a self-proclaimed â€œgrassroots guerrilla artist collaborationâ€ that combines vintage 1950s bombshells with zombies. Sound like something you might like? Hey, I'm not judging. Check it out or get yours at myzombiepinup.com.
Implications - Zombies have become an interesting part of horror and pop culture. The idea that man will be the death of themselves is a popular concept. Zombie enthuaists thrive off of this idea, which has allowed it to influence films, media, holidays (such as Halloween) and even public events such as the Zombie Walk.
My Zombie Pinup Calendar Means Halloween All Year Long
1. Zombie Culture - The growing popularity of zombies across multiple industries presents opportunities for innovative collaborations and marketing campaigns.
2. Retro-revival - Vintage 1950s aesthetics have resurged in popularity, creating opportunities for businesses to capitalize on nostalgic appeal.
3. Alternative Holidays - The success of Halloween has paved the way for other alternative holidays, providing potential for unique marketing campaigns and events.
1. Entertainment - Zombie-themed movies, TV shows, and video games continue to draw in audiences, creating opportunities for fresh takes on the genre.
2. Fashion - The fusion of zombie and retro aesthetics in fashion could create a unique niche market for alternative fashion designs.
3. Event Planning - The popularity of zombie walks and other alternative holiday events offer opportunities for creative event planning and experiential marketing.