Artdesign Studio Tsesler & Voichenko's Neat Living Chair
Designers Vladimir Tsesler and Sergei Voichenko came up with this ingenious seating design called the Living Chair. The design of the Living Chair was inspired by the human form (predominantly the female form) and legs. A pair of skinny, sexy stems sit crossed legged at the front to form a stable tri-pod. This modest pieces of modern seating comes in a feminine electric pink or red. The Living Chair is an inspirational and sleek piece of furniture.
1. Human-inspired Furniture - Opportunity for designers to create furniture designs inspired by the human form and function.
2. Minimalist Seating - Opportunity to create sleek and functional seating designs with minimalistic details.
3. Bold-colored Furniture - Opportunity to design furniture in bold, vibrant colors to make a statement and add a unique touch to living spaces.
1. Furniture Design - Designers can explore human-inspired, minimalist seating designs in bold colors to create unique and functional furniture pieces.
2. Home Decor - Opportunity for home decor retailers to offer modern and sleek seating options for customers looking to add a minimalistic touch to their living spaces.
3. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can explore the use of bold colors and minimalist designs in furniture to create unique pieces that complement fashion trends and add value to their brand.