For children, the excitement and surprise of getting a new toy is just as special as the toy itself, and the company Little Pnuts aims to bring that classic, simple childhood joy. Little Pnuts is a toy subscription service that will send out, on a quarterly basis, a set of curated, eco-friendly toys to your kids (ages 5 and under).
The toys from Little Pnuts are all sustainable, organic and battery-free, ensuring that your little one gets safe items to play with, and that the tradition of "kid-powered" toys continues in the face of growing electronic and battery-operated toys. The packages are tailored to different age groups -- infants, toddlers and preschoolers -- and cost $25 per month or $240 for an annual membership. As a member, you'll receive a selection of toys every quarter, but you can also request extra deliveries for special occasions, says Springwise.
Little Pnuts Sends Your Children an Exciting Surprise Each Quarter
1. Eco-friendly Toy Subscriptions - The growing awareness of sustainability and organic products is a promising area that companies can tap into for toy subscription services.
2. Kid-powered Toys - Toys that are operated and powered by kids rather than batteries can introduce unique and innovative opportunities for an industry that is heavily reliant on electronic toys.
3. Customizable Toy Subscriptions - The ability for customers to request extra deliveries for special occasions reveals an opportunity for subscription-based services to offer customizable options to meet consumer needs.
1. Toy Industry - The toy industry can incorporate eco-friendly and kid-powered toy concepts to innovate and improve their offerings as a response to growing consumer demand for sustainable and battery-free toys.
2. Subscription-based Services - Subscription-based services can explore customizable options to provide more choices for consumers and create a more personal experience, increasing customer engagement and loyalty.
3. Eco-friendly Industry - The eco-friendly industry can expand its reach by collaborating with subscription-based toy companies to promote sustainable toys and reduce plastic and battery waste.