This mood light bracelet can be set up to customize to the user's aesthetic needs in a way that has not been done before.
The light bracelet functions as a visual-focused wearable that can be used to express the wearer's personal style. Designed by 'Gemio,' the bracelets allow people to connect with their friends and communicate with them through pre-determined light signals. The bracelets come with snap-on tiles that have different patterns and can be mixed and matched in order to change up the look of the bracelet. The unusual jewelry also has "light, motion and sound proximity sensors," giving it the ability to change based on the situation that the wearer is in.
These flashing bracelets combine fashion and technology to create a unique form of self-expression.
This Bracelet Can Be Set Up to Perform Many Visual Functions
1. Visual Wearables - The rise of wearable technology that merges fashion and functionality, allowing for personal expression through visual customization.
2. Social Light Signaling - The integration of light signals into wearable technology for new forms of communication and connection.
3. Sensory Adaptability - Wearable technology that adapts to different sensory inputs, such as motion and sound, for a more personalized user experience.
1. Fashion - New opportunities for fashion brands to merge technology with self-expression and customization.
2. Communication and Social Media - Wearable technology that integrates light signals for communication and connection can reshape the way people interact.
3. Smart Home and Iot - Sensory adaptive wearable technology can be integrated with smart home devices for a seamless, personalized user experience.