French actors Léa Seydoux and Vincent Cassel appear to reprise their recent roles in the live action adaptation of 'Beauty and the Beast' in the L’Express Styles 'Conte D'Acteurs' cover shoot. Utterly enchanting, it is hard to deny that there is a fairy tale element to the photoshoot. Not only does the auburn beauty look like a modern day princess, the backdrop has a fantastical feel about it that allows the imagination to soar.
Appearing in the recent issue of the publication, the L’Express Styles 'Conte D'Acteurs' cover shoot was lensed by photography duo Luciana Val and Franco Musso. The forest set design, which was created by Sophie Glasser, provides the perfect backdrop for the chic monochromatic looks put on display.
The L’Express Styles 'Conte D'Acteurs' Photoshoot Stars Lea Seydoux
1. Romantic Fashion Editorials - Opportunity for fashion brands to create enchanting and whimsical photo shoots that capture the imagination and transport viewers into a fairy tale world.
2. Live Action Fairy Tale Adaptations - Opportunity for film studios and production companies to capitalize on the popularity of classic fairy tales and create visually stunning movies that bring these stories to life.
3. Fantastical Set Designs - Opportunity for set designers to create elaborate and dream-like environments for photo shoots, movies, and events, adding an element of fantasy and enchantment to the visuals.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can utilize enchanting photo shoots to engage with consumers and create a magical brand image.
2. Film - Film studios and production companies can tap into the demand for live-action fairy tale adaptations by creating visually stunning movies that captivate audiences.
3. Event Planning - Event planners can incorporate fantastical set designs to create immersive and memorable experiences for guests, adding a touch of enchantment to special occasions.