The ‘Levi’s Commuter Series’ for men lets the urban cyclist get around on a bike without having to think about how their clothes will hold up during the process.
Biking around the city requires riders to brave the elements while working up a serious sweat -- which would usually mean packing a post-ride change of clothes.
Levi’s’ new line of hoodies, pants and jackets were designed specifically to combat the most common two-wheeler-induced problems. The line features reinforced construction to ensure long-term wear and ‘Nanosphere’ technology to ensure the rider’s apparel will stay dry in a downpour. The fabrics used are lightweight and stretchy for increased comfort and ventilation and have 3M reflective tape to ensure that the rider can be easily seen at night. The pants also have a high-rise waistband with a convenient spot to attach a U-Lock.
The ‘Levi’s Commuter Series’ makes any cyclist’s commute more practical without sacrificing the rider’s style.
The 'Levi's Commuter Series' is Made for the Man on the Go
1. Urban Cycling Fashion - There is an opportunity for innovative fashion designs designed for urban cyclists that can incorporate comfort, safety, and durability while remaining stylish.
2. Smart Fabric Technology - With the increase in urban cycling and sustainable transportation, there is an opportunity to develop smart fabric technologies that can improve comfort, durability, and function of cycling apparel.
3. Sustainable Cycling Apparel - There is an opportunity to develop sustainable cycling apparel using eco-friendly materials, which are durable and suitable for the demands of urban cycling.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can innovate by developing clothing designed to meet the needs of urban cyclists, incorporating elements of durability, safety, and fashion.
2. Sportswear - The sportswear industry can innovate by developing fabric technology designed to improve the comfort, durability, and functionality of cycling apparel.
3. Sustainability - The sustainability industry can innovate by providing eco-friendly materials to the fashion and sportswear industries that can be used to develop sustainable cycling apparel.