The Lets Meet And Work app is brilliant concept that allows users to quickly and easily find the cafes to work at. The app crowdsources its collection of data by asking users to submit their reviews of a particular cafe.
The Lets Meet And Work app draws on the growing trend of young professionals who are making either a second or their primary income online. The app taps into the desire from proximity to others that this new class of workers has. It will be interesting to see how popular this service becomes and how its product is enhanced to better meet the needs of freelance workers.
Implications - Young professionals are eager for technological solutions to solve problems of efficiency in their lives. In addition, crowdsourcing has become a favored tool of the web to gather knowledge. Companies ought to take these two threads into account when creating future marketing campaigns.
Lets Meet and Work App Details Best Cafe in London and NYC
1. Crowdsourced Cafe Reviews - The trend of crowdsourcing data from users to provide real-time and comprehensive cafe reviews, providing opportunities for disruptive innovation in the food and beverage industry
2. Location-based Work App - The trend of location-based apps for remote workers, which could be leveraged to create new tools and services for the gig economy
3. Proximity-based Social Networking - The trend of young professionals seeking proximity to other like-minded individuals, leading to opportunities for new social networking platforms that leverage location data
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunities for disruptive innovation in the food and beverage industry by creating new models for cafes that cater to remote workers
2. Technology - Opportunities for the technology industry to develop new tools and services for the gig economy, such as remote work management platforms
3. Social Networking - Opportunities for social networking startups to leverage location data and proximity-based features to create new platforms for young professionals in the gig economy