One of the hurdles that solar technology is having to overcome is affordability, which is being targeted by new products like the 'Legion Solar 2' DIY solar panel kit. Providing users with everything they need to get their own solar panels set up, the kit comes in two versions including 100W and 200W that will offer varying levels of power for users. While the 100W model can be used for offsetting the energy required for your TV and other small devices, the 200W version is ideal for charging your laptop, smartphone and other electronics that require more power.
Making solar technology more applicable and inexpensive for consumers will no doubt help to drive down the cost further and increase development interests, which is what the 'Legion Solar 2' is here to offer.
The 'Legion Solar 2' is an Inexpensive Eco Solution
1. Affordable Solar Technology - Making solar technology more applicable and inexpensive for consumers will drive down costs and increase development interests.
2. DIY Solar Panel Kits - DIY solar panel kits like the 'Legion Solar 2' provide users with the convenience and tools to set up their own solar panels.
3. Varying Power Levels - Offering different power options, such as the 100W and 200W versions of the 'Legion Solar 2' kit, allows users to choose panels that suit their energy needs.
1. Solar Technology - The solar technology industry can explore new products and solutions to make solar energy more affordable and accessible to a wider range of consumers.
2. Renewable Energy - The renewable energy industry can benefit from the development of DIY solar panel kits that enable consumers to generate clean energy in a cost-effective manner.
3. Electronics - With the availability of higher power solar panel kits like the 'Legion Solar 2,' the electronics industry can capitalize on the demand for portable solar charging solutions.