London-based fashion label Last Pick introduces its latest collection designed for the Fall/Winter 2020 season that celebrates the outdoors. The label turns its attention to forests, national parks, and the woodlands as inspiration for the seasonal collection.
This leads to the name 'The Great Outdoors' collection and the color palette is influenced by warm autumn hues. It aims to spotlight the cycle of the season, starting off from summery green hues that blend into the warm colors that come with fall. This results in orange, yellow, and off-white detailing some of the apparel. The brand noticed the lack of representation of outdoor activity including hiking and orienteering, channeling more awareness of the countryside in the latest collection and how it can have positive impacts.
Image Credit: Aria Mark
Last Pick Launches its Outdoorsy and Adventurous FW20 Capsule
1. Outdoor-inspired Fashion - Fashion labels can create collections inspired by the outdoors, showcasing nature-inspired themes and colors.
2. Eco-friendly Apparel - Sustainable and eco-friendly materials can be used in apparel production to align with the outdoor theme and be more environmentally conscious.
3. Adventure Tourism - The popularity of outdoor-inspired fashion can lead to more interest in adventure tourism, promoting hiking, orienteering, and other outdoor activities.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can incorporate the outdoors theme to design season-specific collections that cater to customer's love for nature.
2. Textiles - Textile manufacturers can create materials that are in line with the outdoors theme, such as natural and recycled fabrics to elevate fashion's sustainability level.
3. Tourism - The tourism industry can link with the fashion industry to promote tourism activities, such as hikes, that align with the outdoors-inspired fashion trends to attract adventure travel enthusiasts.