The Lanvin 'Happy' Les 10 Ans Collection celebrates Alber Elbaz's tenth year as the head of the famed french fashion house. The winter accessories are designed around ten mini themes that all bear Elbaz's signature youthful and ladylike vibe.
The 'Les Dessins d’Alber' (Alber's Drawings) mini collection is inspired by Elbaz's trademark sketches of winking and pouting ladies -- which were prominently seen in his Lanvin for H&M collaboration. The opulent collection is full of playful textures like animal prints, sequins and crocodile leather. Embellished chain purses, clavicle-graving necklaces and statement-studded shoes will be on the hot list of stylistas come winter time. Although the designer has introduced his eccentric aesthetics to the brand, he has managed to capture the hearts of young and old ladies alike. His secret? Continuing to design with the goals and interests of ladies in mind.
Alber Elbaz's celebrates his acclaimed and well-spoken influence in the fashion world with the Lanvin 'Happy' Les 10 Ans Collection.
The Lanvin Happy Les 10 Ans Collection is Bold and Youthful
1. Youthful Winter Accessories - Opulent, playful, and statement winter accessories designed around themes that bear Elbaz's youthful and ladylike vibe create disruptive innovation opportunities for luxury fashion brands.
2. Embellished Chain Purses - The introduction of chain purses embellished with playful textures such as animal prints, sequins, and crocodile leather provides disruptive innovation opportunities for luxury leather goods brands.
3. Statement-studded Shoes - The 'Les Dessins d’Alber' mini collection's statement-studded shoes provide disruptive innovation opportunities for luxury shoe brands wanting to introduce playful designs and textures.
1. Luxury Fashion - Opulent, playful, and statement winter accessories could inspire new disruptive innovation strategies for Luxury fashion brands.
2. Leather Goods - Chain purses embellished with playful textures could inspire new disruptive innovation strategies for luxury leather goods brands.
3. Luxury Shoes - Statement-studded shoes provide different disruptive innovation opportunities for luxury shoe brands seeking to infuse playful designs and textures in their collections.