The Laitinen Fall/Winter 2012 menswear collection shines a spotlight on future-friendly outerwear. From reflective rain-gear to rust-covered patterns, this bold lookbook showcases a variety of eye-catching ensembles sure to get one noticed.
Taking inspiration from '90s club culture and utilitarian military accents, this collection presents a contemporary take on classic menswear styles. From puffed coats to vibrantly patterned ponchos, Latinen's latest collection fuses digital prints along with space-age polyurethane-coated textiles.
Outfitted by stylist Lotta Volkova, this edgy and youth-infused collection makes a definite style statement, featuring both functional and visually stunning pieces. The Laitinen Fall/Winter 2012 is a fashion-forward and expressive take on timeless sportswear silhouettes, putting emphasis on innovative fabrics, unconventional materials and forward-thinking designs.
Image Credit: Laitinen
The Laitinen Fall/Winter Collection Puts Emphasis on Outerwear
1. Future-friendly Outerwear - Opportunity to develop rain gear with advanced materials and innovative designs.
2. Digital Prints in Fashion - Disruptive potential in using digital prints and patterns in clothing merchandise.
3. Utilitarian Military Accents - Opportunity to incorporate military-inspired elements into fashion for a unique and edgy look.
1. Fashion - Potential for fashion brands to incorporate futuristic and unconventional designs into their collections.
2. Textiles - Opportunity to develop polyurethane-coated textiles for rain gear and other outerwear.
3. Sportswear - Disruptive potential in creating sportswear silhouettes with unconventional materials and forward-thinking designs.