For anyone who thought that her style couldn't get any crazier, think again as Lady Gaga dons blue armpit hair for the MuchMusic Video Awards.
Although many critique this pop star for her offbeat style, she does a great job at gaining publicity. This year at the MMVAs, she sported a blue wig, blue armpit hair and blue pubic hair to boot. When it comes to original ways of dressing, Gaga pulls all the right stops. Remember the infamous meat dress she wore? The public and media can critique her all they like, but she cannot be faulted for her insatiable ability to secure recognition from the public. When Lady Gaga dons blue armpit hair at the MMVAs, she's sure to turn heads.
Image Credit: The Celebrity Cafe
Lady Gaga Dons Blue Armpit Hair For the MMVAs
1. Bold Personal Style - The trend of individuals expressing their unique personalities through unconventional fashion choices like colored underarm hair presents an opportunity for fashion brands to cater to this growing market.
2. Shocking Publicity Stunts - Lady Gaga's continuous ability to generate buzz through attention-grabbing fashion choices like blue armpit hair showcases the potential for brands to use controversial marketing tactics to gain widespread recognition.
3. Unconventional Beauty Standards - The rise of unconventional beauty standards, as seen in the acceptance and celebration of unique body features like colored underarm hair, creates opportunities for beauty brands to redefine traditional notions of beauty and offer inclusive products and services.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore opportunities to create and promote bold and unconventional fashion trends, such as colored underarm hair, to cater to a growing market of individuals seeking unique personal style.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry, particularly celebrities and performers, can leverage attention-grabbing fashion choices like colored underarm hair to generate buzz and capture public interest in their work.
3. Beauty - The beauty industry can tap into the trend of unconventional beauty standards by offering products and services that embrace and celebrate unique body features, such as colored underarm hair, promoting inclusivity and self-expression.