Photographer Azim Haidaryan captures models Dioni Tabbers, Margaryta Senchylo and Ragnhild Jevne frolicking in the forest for the October edition of la Repubblica Velvet. The trio makes quite the sight in matching skin-tight catsuits, sky high stilettos and slicked back hairdos.
The la Repubblica Velvet editorial even features the decapitated plastic head of a horse complete with fake-blood soaked ground and model. The mostly black leather clad models prance around like mischievous, sexually-charged maenads delighting voyeurs with their activities on the forest floor.
La Repubblica Velvet Glamorizes Sexy, Blood-Thirsty Maenads
1. Forest-frolicking Photoshoots - Opportunity for brands to create captivating and ethereal outdoor fashion campaigns in natural settings.
2. Sleek Athleisure Suits - Potential for fashion brands to design and market form-fitting ensembles suitable for both athletic activities and trendy urban streetwear.
3. Glamorized Disturbing Imagery - Possibility for artists and photographers to explore and challenge societal norms by subverting traditional notions of beauty and glamour.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers can draw inspiration from the forest and nature to create unique and captivating collections.
2. Photography - Photographers can experiment with provocative and unconventional concepts to create visually striking images that provoke thought and emotion.
3. Art - Artists can use disturbing imagery and unconventional compositions to challenge and question societal norms and perceptions of beauty.