French menswear label Lacoste has unveiled its newest sneaker model, the 'L003 Active Runway.' The eye-catching new sneaker was showcased during an exclusive pre-launch with Highsonbiety. As part of the pre-launch, Lacoste also revealed its accompanying L003 campaign, which stars Grammy Award-winning performer Ella Mai, and tennis all-star Venus Williams.
The L003 Active Runway expert blends sports performance features with high-fashion aesthetics to deliver a truly one-of-a-kind silhouette. Standout features of the new sneaker include an open-edge raw neoprene, extra-thick laces, suede uppers, an oversized mesh construction, and breathable fabrics.
"The L003 was born on the catwalk and because of this has a strong fashion identity. It has a running inspiration with magnified proportions and details both in materials and branding. It blends archival house codes with sport and fashion and embodies a bold and playful mood," explained Lacoste's Creative Director Louise Trotter.
Image Credit: Lacoste
Lacoste's New L003 Active Runway Sneaker Blends Categories
1. Fashion-sport Hybrid - The fusion of high fashion aesthetics and sports performance features opens opportunities for brands to tap into new product segments and attract fashion-forward consumers.
2. Celebrity Endorsements - Collaborating with famous personalities for product campaigns provides a unique selling point that can increase brand value and loyalty.
3. Athletic-inspired Silhouette - Introducing athletic-inspired details into fashion-forward designs allows for the creation of dynamic shoes that cater to both practical and aesthetic needs of consumers.
1. Fashion Retail - Incorporating athletic-inspired details into fashion footwear collections can expand fashion and sportswear companies' product portfolio and appeal to younger audiences.
2. Athletic Apparel - Partnering with fashion labels can widen athletic apparel companies' design boundaries and capture customers who prioritize style in addition to performance.
3. Celebrity Collaboration - Celebrity collaborations have become increasingly popular in various industries, and the fashion and sportswear industry can leverage these high-profile partnerships to boost their brand's image and expand their consumer base.