I’ve always wondered where all the lost buttons end up and now my worried mind can rest easy because these plastic orphans have found a home with Kotsu Kotsu. Not only that, but they have been become part of a beautiful button collection, bringing joy and happiness to accessory lovers around the world.
The Vantan Tokyo designers, Kotsu Kotsu, presented their wares in Paris this past weekend, according to Style Bubble, and I’m sure they were a hit. The time, effort and patience required to string together these unique accessories can only be met with appreciation and awe. Enjoy the gallery!
Kotsu Kotsu Buttons Together Beautiful Necklaces
1. Upcycling Accessories - There is an opportunity for designers to create unique and sustainable accessories by upcycling materials such as lost buttons.
2. Handmade Jewelry - Handmade accessories can appeal to consumers looking for one-of-a-kind, artisanal products that stand out from mass-produced items.
3. Eclectic Fashion - Creating accessories with unexpected materials like buttons can contribute to a trend towards eclectic fashion that incorporates diverse elements and textures.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can incorporate upcycling and handmade techniques to appeal to consumers looking for unique and sustainable accessories.
2. Artisanal Goods - The trend towards handmade and unique accessories can contribute to a market for artisanal goods that value quality and craftsmanship.
3. Sustainability Industry - Buttoned bauble accessories can be seen as an example of sustainable design and could contribute to the growing sustainability industry market.