There is not a single in product in existence that the rock band KISS hasn't endorsed or doesn't have their own branded version of, so is it any surprise that a KISS Mini Cooper exists?
The rock star roadsters are part of Mini Cooper's 'MINI Rocks the Rivals' competitive test-drive tour and there are a total of four KISS Mini Cooper cars, each with different paint jobs to represent the four different members of the band. My favorite of the bunch has to be Paul Stanley's because, well, when was the last time you saw a car with lipstick on it?
Though they may seem like shameless cash-ins, all proceeds raised by the decadently decorated cars go towards UNICEF's relief efforts of the Japan earthquake.
The KISS Mini Cooper Raises Money For Japan Relief
1. Brand Ambassador Endorsements - Musicians endorsing non-music products, creating branded versions of them for their fans.
2. Competitive Test-drive Tours - Product tour campaigns that go beyond conventional test-driving, offering participants an immersive experience.
3. Charity Fundraising Collaborations - Partnerships between companies, brands, and charities to encourage their communities to participate in fundraising activities.
1. Automotive - Opportunity for car brands to increase brand awareness with creative and unique car branding collaborations.
2. Music/entertainment - Opportunity for musicians to extend their brand reach beyond music and collaborate with non-music industries.
3. Nonprofit/charity - Opportunity for charities to expand their fundraising reach by collaborating with corporate partners to engage a broader community.