The 'King of Urinal' also extends its reign into the land of sustainability and eco-friendliness. The crown doesn't lie. In fact, it's the crown that gives it the ultimate eco power since it also acts as a sink.
Designed by Jang WooSeok , the 'King of Urinal' reuses the washbasin water to also clean the lavatory -- knocking two birds with one stone. Yet I think one of the best features about this urinal is that it encourages guys to actually wash their hands (which can be a difficult task in itself).
The 'King of Urinal' Also Rules in the Land of Eco-Friendliness
1. Eco-friendly Bathroom Fixtures - Develop environmentally sustainable urinals and bathroom fixtures that encourage water conservation and cleanliness
2. Multi-functional Lavatory - Create bathroom fixtures that have many uses for better resource conservation and ease of use
3. Hygienic Restroom Solutions - Invent innovative approaches to encourage handwashing in public restrooms and reduce the spread of germs
1. Plumbing and Bathroom Fixture Manufacturing - Innovate on bathroom fixtures and plumbing systems to develop sustainable, eco-friendly, and multi-functional products
2. Restaurant and Hospitality Industry - Implement eco-friendly restroom practices and bathroom fixtures across restaurants and hospitality establishments to promote cleanliness and sustainability
3. Smart Building and Facility Management - Develop solutions for building and facility managers that promote water and energy conservation, hygiene, and resource efficiency in public restrooms