The cover of the highly publicized and, for some, anticipated Kim Kardashian selfie book has finally been revealed. Announced last year, the aptly titled 'Selfish' photo book features a very voluptuous image of the reality TV star. Although people have come to know her for her curves, she has become particularly well-known for her butt. Yet in a somewhat surprising move, the Kim Kardashian selfie book cover focuses largely on her chest.
Raw yet posed, the Kim Kardashian selfie book cover shows the social media queen doing her thing in the most authentic way possible. It will certainly intrigue people in regards to what they might find beyond that initial image. 'Selfish' will "“share a decade of selfies in an intimate and artistic way," says Kardaishan.
The Kim Kardashian Selfie Book Cover is Not What People Expected
1. Celebrity Selfie Books - The popularity of Kim Kardashian's selfie book creates a trend for celebrities to release their own artistic photo books.
2. Focus on Body Image - The controversy over the Kim Kardashian selfie book cover highlights a trend in the media to focus on and critique celebrity body images.
3. Authentic Celebrity Content - The success of Kim Kardashian's selfie book reflects a trend in the media towards authentic and unfiltered celebrity content.
1. Publishing Industry - The trend of celebrity photo books creates opportunities for publishing companies to produce and distribute similar products.
2. Social Media Industry - The trend towards authentic celebrity content creates opportunities for social media platforms that prioritize unfiltered user-generated content.
3. Fashion and Beauty Industry - The focus on celebrity body images in the media highlights an opportunity for the fashion and beauty industry to promote body positivity and diversity.