The narcissism of one reality television star has culminated in a book of Kim Kardashian selfies. It gives her sensual self-portraits a purpose, so to speak, since it is an endeavor that not only capitalizes on her looks, but also on the popularity of the selfie itself. Titled 'Selfish,' this book of Kim Kardashian selfies is set to hit the market in April 2015. Of course, people can pre-purchase it on Amazon right now.
Comprised of 352 pages of Kim Kardashian selfies, the hardcover book would make a great gift for those who both love and hate the often controversial entrepreneur. Yet this is her third published book, joining Dollhouse and Kardashian Konfidential, so it is hard to be too judgmental.
The Kim Kardashian Selfie Book Boasts 352 Pages of Her Face
1. Celebrity Self-portrait Books - The trend of celebrities publishing books featuring their self-portraits presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the publishing industry.
2. Popularity of Selfies - The popularity of selfies creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in the photography industry.
3. Narcissism as a Marketable Trait - The increasing acceptance of narcissism as a marketable trait among celebrities opens doors for disruptive innovation in the marketing and advertising industry.
1. Publishing - The publishing industry can explore opportunities to disrupt the market by leveraging the trend of celebrity self-portrait books.
2. Photography - The photography industry can disrupt the market by creating new products and services that incorporate the selfie trend.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketers and advertisers can disrupt the industry by exploring opportunities to capitalize on the increasing acceptance of narcissism as a marketable trait.