The Kim Kardashian Glamour cover shoot has this typically steamy celebrity looking rather demure. Of course, that doesn't mean her sexiness is no where to be seen, instead it is more subtle and appealing.
Interviewed by none-other-than Katie Couric, the Kim Kardashian Glamour editorial is part of the February 2011 issue. Considering that she is beginning the new year with a musical bang (she's poised to release her first single soon), this will probably the first of many covers this year.
The Kim Kardashian Glamour is Demure and Sultry
1. Celebrity Fashion Evolution - Opportunity to explore new ways to present and style celebrities in fashion shoots, creating demure and appealing looks.
2. Subtle Sexiness - Opportunity for fashion brands to create clothing and accessories that exude subtle sexiness, appealing to a wider audience.
3. Multi-talented Celebrities - Opportunity to showcase the diverse talents and passions of celebrities, such as Kim Kardashian's foray into music.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can leverage the trend of creating demure and subtly sexy looks for celebrities in their own collections.
2. Music - Musical artists and labels can capitalize on the trend of multi-talented celebrities like Kim Kardashian entering the music industry.
3. Media and Entertainment - Media outlets can explore new ways to feature and interview multi-talented celebrities, highlighting their various passions and talents.