These awesome Kenneth Cole Electric Rain rubber boots are the most styling rain gear items I’ve ever seen. While us women have to suffer the indignity of wearing gussied-up rubber rain boots, men can keep their feet dry in these chic motorcycle-inspired rubber boots.
If you’re wavering on the $98 price tag, feel better knowing that 100 percent of the net profits from the sale of the Electric Rain rubber boots will be donated to the AWEARNESS Fund in partnership with amFAR, the Foundation for AIDS Research.
The Kenneth Cole Electric Rain Rubber Boots Look Chic and Benefit amFAR
1. Rain Gear for Cause - Rain gear becoming a platform for charitable causes.
2. Gender-less Fashion - Gender-neutral fashion trends could arise to challenge gender stereotypes in clothing.
3. Socially-motivated Products - Products with social and health motives can dominate consumer preference.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands can integrate charitable causes and social activism in their products.
2. Sporting Goods Industry - Sporting goods manufacturers can launch rain gear items that cater for charity activities and environmental protection.
3. Medical Industry - The medical industry can tap into revenue channels that integrate with charitable causes and non-profit organizations.