The desire for moccasins has increased so much that companies and designers have started revamping the traditional design in order to satisfy the general public and fuel the appeal, yet these Ken Diamond footwear are just the opposite. Recreating a classic style in quality leather, he has put together one strong collection.
Available in three colors (mustard, licorice, marshmallow) and in two styles (Koko and Thomme), the Ken Diamond footwear is sure to keep the traditional moccasin alive.
The Ken Diamond Footwear Keeps Traditions Alive
1. Revamped Traditional Design - Revamping traditional designs can satisfy the general public and fuel appeal for classic products.
2. Quality Leather Collection - Creating a strong collection of moccasins in quality leather provides an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the footwear industry.
3. Color and Style Variations - Offering multiple color and style variations in moccasin designs can attract a wider range of customers and drive innovation.
1. Footwear Industry - The footwear industry can capitalize on the opportunity to innovate through revamping traditional designs and offering quality leather collections.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can explore disruptive innovation by introducing revamped traditional designs and color/style variations in moccasin collections.
3. Retail Industry - Retailers have an opportunity to tap into the growing demand for moccasins by offering a range of moccasin styles and variations in their inventory.