Ke$ha's walking stick was definitely an interesting choice for a red carpet appearance. The singer showed up at the MMVA's with a stick that had hippie beads attached to it and what appears to be the skull of an animal on top.
Ke$ha is definitely one to make some interesting fashions statements and this is a perfect example of that. Maybe she heard that Canada was all mountains and igloos and needed some help overcoming the terrain? Either way there's no doubt that Ke$ha's walking stick does make a statement.
Ke$Ha's Walking Stick Makes a Statement on the MMVA Red Carpet
1. Statement Accessories - The trend of bold and unique accessories that make a statement, like Kesha's walking cane, is on the rise in the fashion industry.
2. Sustainable Fashion - The use of eco-friendly materials, such as hippie beads in Ke$ha's walking stick, is becoming more popular in the fashion industry.
3. Upcycling - The practice of repurposing items, such as adding a skull to the top of a walking stick, is gaining traction in fashion design.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can take advantage of the trend towards statement accessories and sustainable fashion by creating new and innovative products using eco-friendly materials and unique designs.
2. Art and Design - Artists and designers can capitalize on the trend of upcycling and repurposing items by creating one-of-a-kind pieces that are both functional and visually appealing.
3. Tourism - Tourism industry can offer experiences that feature authentic cultural artifacts such as walking sticks, and promote sustainable tourism by using local resources to make such artifacts.