Drinking in public is illegal in most places, so the KCDC Can Cover would come in handy if you ever feel the need to let off some steam in the stress of midday. Resembling a popular drink sold widely in many stores, the alcohol cover will definitely leave no one suspicious of what you're drinking.
The KCDC Can Cover looks like the popular drink Arizona Iced Tea, and only very close inspection would lead to further investigation. Made by the skateshop KCDC, the cover has been remodeled with skateboard wheels instead of cherry blossoms and instead of listing the ingredients, there are skateboard facts.
Made specifically for cans of beer, the KCDC Can Cover is perfect for drinkers around the world who just need a little break (regardless of what time it is).
A Skateshop in NYC Makes the KCDC Can Cover Ready for Alcohol Concealment
1. Alcohol Concealment - There is a growing trend of using cleverly designed covers to conceal alcohol in public places.
2. Disguised Drinking Products - Products that can disguise alcoholic beverages as something else are becoming more popular, especially in areas where open container laws are strict.
3. Re-imagined Consumer Products - This trend sees creative redesigns of everyday consumer products for new uses, such as the KCDC Can Cover turning a soda can into an alcohol concealment device.
1. Alcoholic Beverages - The alcoholic beverages industry could benefit from producing more concealable products for consumers who want to drink in public without breaking the law.
2. Retail - Retailers could tap into the demand for cleverly designed concealment products by offering custom-designed covers for popular drink brands.
3. Design - The design industry could help create new and innovative disguises for alcoholic beverages that could be used to satisfy consumer demand in the growing trend of disguised drinking products.