The photos that the fashion world has been waiting for are finally here and the Kate Moss Vogue September 2011 wedding portraits thankfully do not disappoint.
Shot by famed photographer Mario Testino, the shots of Kate Moss on her wedding day are stunning. Moss married Jamie Hince on July 1st, 2011 and the resulting photographs are perfectly bohemian and ethereal, just like the supermodel herself.
Wearing a custom-made John Galliano wedding dress, the Kate Moss Vogue September 2011 issue shoot is reminiscent of Sarah Jessica Parker's wedding shoot spread in Vogue in the first Sex and the City movie.
Kate Moss also revealed that the inspiration for her big day was F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby.
She tells Vogue, "I wanted it to be kind of dreamy and 1920s, when everything is soft-focus.... The Great Gatsby. The code name was GG for a while."
The Kate Moss Vogue September 2011 Wedding Photos are Divine
1. Stunning Wedding Portraits - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a platform for couples to easily hire professional photographers and create stunning wedding portraits.
2. Bohemian and Ethereal Style - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Launch a fashion brand that specializes in bohemian and ethereal bridal wear, catering to the growing demand for alternative wedding style.
3. Literary-inspired Weddings - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a subscription box service that offers themed wedding decor and accessories inspired by famous literature, targeting couples who want unique and personalized wedding experiences.
1. Wedding Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize advanced technologies like drone photography or virtual reality to transform the wedding photography industry.
2. Bridal Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a direct-to-consumer online platform for independent designers to showcase and sell their bohemian and ethereal bridal fashion collections.
3. Wedding Decor and Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Implement a blockchain-based marketplace platform for buying and selling unique, custom-made wedding decor and accessories.