The glam-punk Kat & Bee AW12 collection features some sweetly twisted designs. Decked out with skulls, bright baubles and sick metal accents, these designs make a casually cool girly collection. The mix of flowers and skulls is an interesting choice that is bound together (figuratively and literally) by the metal that is twisted to conjoin the two.
The birdnest-looking compilations have a cool mix of stones, flowers, skulls and pearls. It may look sweet, but the collection definitely has a bite to it with its rocker-chic appeal.
The Kat & Bee AW12 collection is a homage to Brazilian culture through its colors and high-spirited designs. The collection has a awesome naming system -- all names begin with the letters A through to the letter K to represent the company.
The Kat & Bee AW12 Collection is Playfully Glam-Punk
1. Glam-punk Jewelry - There is an opportunity for disrupting the fine jewelry industry by introducing a line that combines elegant designs with punk-inspired accents.
2. Flower and Skull Motifs - Creating a fashion line that combines delicate flower and edgy skull motifs could disrupt the streetwear industry by appealing to both feminine and rebellious consumers.
3. Brazilian-inspired Color Schemes - An opportunity exists to disrupt the fashion industry by creating clothing and accessory collections inspired by the vibrant colors of Brazilian culture.
1. Jewelry - Creating a fashion line that combines fine jewelry with punk-inspired accents could disrupt the jewelry industry by appealing to a new market of edgier customers.
2. Streetwear - By introducing clothing designs that combine feminine and rebellious motifs, a disruptive opportunity exists to attract a wider range of streetwear consumers.
3. Fashion - Designing product lines that are inspired by the vibrant colors of Brazilian culture could disrupt the fashion industry and attract consumers looking for exotic and unique pieces.