Model Karolin Wolter brings the heat in blow-up blouses, angular skirts and pastel hooded, belted jackets in this editorial shot by Terry Tsiolis for Vogue Russia’s September issue.
Stylist Simon Robins is behind each of Karolin Wolter’s avant-garde looks for Vogue Russia, and the clothing’s extreme angles are echoed in Wolter’s fierce poses. My favorite piece is the first one in the gallery, in which Terry Tsiolis captures Wolter in a black inflatable blouse and blood-red pencil skirt.
Karolin Wolter Wears Avant-Garde Couture for Terry Tsiolis in Vogue Russia
1. Blow-up Fashion - The trend of blow-up blouses and avant-garde couture presents opportunities for disruptive innovations in the fashion industry.
2. Angular Design - The angular skirts and extreme angles in fashion photography provide opportunities for disruptive innovations in fashion design and photography.
3. Pastel Hooded Jackets - The use of pastel hooded, belted jackets presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the outerwear industry and the trend towards functional yet fashionable clothing.
1. Fashion - The blow-up blouse trend and avant-garde couture offer potential disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion industry.
2. Photography - The angular design and fierce poses in fashion photography can lead to disruptive innovations in the photography industry.
3. Outerwear - The use of pastel hooded, belted jackets creates potential disruptive innovation opportunities in the outerwear industry, combining fashion and functionality.