The Karlota Laspalas Menswear AW11 Collection really goes all out with fall colors. Featuring splashes of orange, brown, turquoise and green, this line is a collection bursting with hues. The rustiness of the metal detailing is a way to play on the passing of time; like the fall colors, rust symbolizes the passage of time.
The pieces from the Karlota Laspalas Menswear AW11 line have a disheveled look that feature draped outerwear that give it a hobo-chic appeal but with straight lines. Lasapalas uses wool and cotton in the Autumn/Winter collection, making it a line that will definitely keep you warm and stylish.
The Karlota Laspalas Menswear AW11 Collection Plays Up Fall Colors
1. Fall Colors - Opportunity for businesses to explore innovative ways to incorporate rich, earthy tones and rust-inspired hues in their products or designs.
2. Disheveled Chic - Potential for disruption in the fashion industry by creating disheveled or hobo-chic looks with clean, structured silhouettes.
3. Time Symbolism - Innovation possibilities in leveraging symbolism of rust and the passage of time to create unique products or marketing campaigns.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can tap into the trend of using fall colors and disheveled chic style to create new lines or update existing collections.
2. Home Decor - Opportunity for home decor companies to incorporate fall colors and rusty elements into their designs, providing a sense of warmth and connection to nature.
3. Advertising - Brands in the advertising industry can leverage the symbolism of time and rust to create impactful campaigns that resonate with consumers' desire for authenticity and nostalgia.