The Kanye West 'Wolves' music video features models, the Kardashians and himself all donned in Balmain. The video is shot in black and white but it doesn't detract from the opulence and glamour of the luxury fashion house's pieces. The film is twisted and eerie, looking like a fashion show and party based on some sort of mournful dream. The song, featuring Sia and Vic Mensa, lends to the ambiance of the video.
A few days before the airing of the Kanye West Wolves video, consumers got to see aspects of the collaboration when the campaign for Balmain Fall/Winter 2016 was released. Alongside models, Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are seen in tears in the fashion images.
Both the rapper, the reality stars and the fashion house all benefit from this collaboration. Kanye and Kim's star power lend to the urban hype built around Balmain. Balmain's legacy of being a gritty but flashy fashion house lends to the rapper's image. As for the Kardashians, being featured in the collaboration serves to increase their fame and notoriety.
The Kanye West 'Wolves' Music Video Features Balmain
1. Collaborative Fashion Videos - Opportunities for fashion brands to collaborate with artists and celebrities in creating visually stunning and impactful music videos.
2. Luxury Brand Collaborations - Increasing trend of luxury fashion houses partnering with popular musicians and celebrities to reach new audiences and generate brand buzz.
3. Fashion and Entertainment Crossovers - Growing intersection between the fashion and entertainment industries, creating innovative opportunities for collaborations and storytelling through visuals.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands have the opportunity to explore unique collaborations with artists and celebrities to create compelling visual narratives that captivate audiences.
2. Music - Musicians can leverage partnerships with luxury fashion brands to enhance their visual storytelling and broaden their reach to fashion-forward audiences.
3. Entertainment - Entertainers, such as rappers and reality stars, can collaborate with fashion houses to elevate their personal brand image and expand their influence in the fashion industry.