Kaiku Health, a health technology company specializing in digital-forward cancer care, has teamed up with diagnostics and pharmacy company Roche. The new partnership will see Roche integrate Kaiku Health's suite of tools for cancer symptom management.
Kaiku Health offers cancer patients a unique digital platform in which they can input details regarding their cancer type and symptoms and receive real-time feedback and advice. In addition, this data is forwarded to these patients' care providers, keeping both patients and doctors on the same page throughout treatment.
"Kaiku Health and Roche share a commitment to make personalized healthcare available for more patients through digital solutions. Together we have already developed therapy and product-specific modules in cancer immunotherapy and other targeted therapies," said Lauri Sippola, the CEO and co-founder of Kaiku Health.
Image Credit: Kaiku Health
Kaiku and Roche Team Up to Launch Digital Cancer Management Tools
1. Digital Cancer Care - The integration of digital-forward tools in cancer care can provide real-time feedback, advice, and data forwarding for patients and their care providers, improving personalized healthcare.
2. Symptom Management Apps - Symptom management apps offer a unique digital platform for cancer patients to manage their symptoms and share data with their care providers, resulting in better communication and healthcare outcomes.
3. Collaboration for Personalized Healthcare - Partnerships between health technology companies and diagnostics and pharmacy companies can enhance personalized healthcare through the development of therapy and product-specific modules.
1. Health Technology - The health technology industry can greatly benefit from developments in digital cancer care and symptom management apps, leading to better communication and healthcare outcomes for patients.
2. Diagnostics and Pharmacy - Digital cancer management tools offer a promising opportunity for diagnostics and pharmacy companies to improve personalized healthcare through partnerships with health technology companies.
3. Cancer Care - The integration of digital-forward tools in cancer care can revolutionize cancer care and improve healthcare outcomes for patients, offering opportunities for innovation and disruption within the industry.