Lanvin works in collaboration with GALLERY DEPT on a new collection that celebrates the work of Josué Thomas. Thomas is an artist and designer based in Los Angeles -- he works on the new selection of streetwear silhouettes. Giving the apparel an elevated look with his artful expertise.
The brand delivers a slew of tees, shirts, denim designs, hoodies, accessories, and footwear. All of the items are marked with bright colors applied in a paint-splattering look as a nod to GALLERY DEPT.'s signature style. The most notable item to join the bright capsule is the CURB sneaker with a skateboarding aesthetic. It has a coveted look that is bound to draw attention to its upper with the vibrant palette.
Image Credit: Lanvin
Lavin and GALLERY DEPT Taps the Talents of Josué Thomas
1. Artful Fashion Garments - Incorporate artists' work into fashion design to add a unique and elevated touch to streetwear.
2. Paint-splattered Fashion - Use paint-splattering techniques to create a signature look for fashion items.
3. Skateboarding-inspired Footwear - Combine skateboarding aesthetic with stylish and comfortable design in footwear.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can collaborate with artists to create unique collections that stand out in the market.
2. Art - Artists can expand their reach and monetize their art through collaborations with fashion companies.
3. Footwear - Footwear companies can experiment with different styles and materials to create comfortable and stylish shoes with a unique twist.