Josh Cooley is a Story Artist at Pixar who is turning the world of children's books on its' head. His book, 'Movies R Fun' turns R-rated movies into kid-friendly fare.
Children can now have all the fun of watching an R-rated movie without the nightmares or bed wetting that usually accompany them. I think Josh Cooley is on to something here. This book is perfect for movie buff parents who just can't wait to show their kids their favorite action flick. Click the links to learn more about Josh Cooley and his kickass kid's book.
Josh Cooley's 'Movies R Fun' is an Awesome Way to School Your Kid
1. Kid-friendly Adult Topics - Creating children's content based on mature themes like R-rated movies presents an opportunity for challenging norms and creativity in storytelling.
2. Parody-inspired Content - Innovative content creation inspired by existing brands or IPs that satirize or present them in a new light can generate interest from both new and existing audiences.
3. Humor-based Education - Using humor in educational materials presents the opportunity to engage and teach children difficult concepts or themes through an accessible, non-traditional approach.
1. Children's Publishing - There is an opportunity for the children's publishing industry to innovate by creating new content that breaks from traditional norms and audiences and appeal to unconventional markets
2. Education and Training - The use of humor and non-traditional content in education has potential for creating a more engaging and accessible learning experience for children.
3. Entertainment and Media - The creation of humor-based and parody-inspired content from established entertainment and media brands presents the opportunity to expand audiences and drive engagement with existing fans, driving revenue through merchandise sales and licensing deals.