Joel Robinson's photography is inspired by his love of literature. As surreal as the sometimes made-up worlds that exist only on the pages of books, his work pushes the boundaries of reality while igniting people's imaginations.
Hailing from Cranbrook, Canada, Joel Robinson captures quirky, vintage-like stills that have been thoroughly manipulated. Although he has a definitive style, the images range from enlarged coffee cups and books to animated novel pages and built-in library trees. Joel Robinson's creativity is endless when it comes to books and photography.
In particular, Joel Robinson evokes a homey feeling of curling up with a good read and a comforting cup of tea. A genius with the camera, Joel Robinson casts a spell on his audience.
Joel Robinson Brings His Books to Life
1. Surreal Literature-inspired Photography - Opportunities include creating immersive brand experiences, developing virtual literary tours and enhancing e-commerce product photography to create a world of fantasy and escape.
2. Experiential Book Marketing - Developing experiential book marketing campaigns that leverage immersive photography and technology to create interactive, literary experiences for readers.
3. Virtual Book Clubs - Opportunities exist for developing virtual book clubs that leverage captivating, literature-inspired photography to drive engagement and create a sense of community.
1. Publishing - Leveraging immersive photography to create distinctive author and literary brands and enhanced marketing of books.
2. E-commerce - Using captivating, literature-inspired photography to enhance product photography and brand storytelling, improve engagement with potential customers, and drive sales.
3. Travel and Tourism - Providing immersive virtual literary tours and experiences that enable travelers to explore literary-themed destinations without leaving home.