The JLab Audio 'GO Air' earbuds are an upcoming audio accessory for audiophiles seeking to enhance their everyday music listening experience when out of the house. The headphones feature five hours of playback per charge and come with a carrying case with an additional battery pack within for 15 hours of power for a total of 20 hours for users to take advantage of. The new earbuds are designed to be 20% smaller than the JBuds Air and feature a slimmer case to boot for an enhanced attention to portability for commuters or athletes alike to appreciate.
The JLab Audio 'GO Air' earbuds will be available starting in March 2020 and also feature touch sensors for controlling playback with simple gestures.
The JLab Audio 'GO Air' Headphones Offer 20 Hours of Playback
1. Touch-enabled Wearables - There is an opportunity for wearable technology to become increasingly intuitive and integrated into everyday life through touch-controlled features.
2. Extended Battery Life - There is potential for audio accessories and other devices to be designed with longer battery life for greater convenience and flexibility for users.
3. Compact Portable Audio Devices - Consumers are seeking smaller, more portable audio devices that don't sacrifice sound quality or battery life, providing an opportunity for companies to innovate in this area.
1. Consumer Electronics - There is potential for companies designing and manufacturing consumer electronics to integrate touch-based controls and design devices with longer battery life.
2. Wearable Technology - Wearable technology companies could develop touch-enabled devices for more intuitive control and convenience, or explore opportunities to improve battery life.
3. Athletic Equipment - There is potential for athletic equipment manufacturers to design more portable, compact audio accessories that can be worn during exercise or outdoor activities with minimal interference or discomfort.