In4mation has collaborated with Albino & Pretro to create jiu-jitsu gis that are dedicated to Hawaii. The jiu-jitsu gis are part of a capsule that includes T-shirts, rash guards, shorts, and hats. The capsule was done in order to commemorate the jiu-jitsu practitioners that have come from Hawaii. The items form the collaboration will be available on the Albino & Presto website beginning on August 30th.
The gis present branding form both companies. The branding is presented in an A&P patch that consists of black, green and white colors, located on the right arm of the gi. Additionally, the left arm of the gi contains In4matuion branding, which is a "hi" logo.
Image Credti: Albine & Preto/ In4mation
In4mation and Albino & Preto Collaborate to Create Jiu-Jitsu Gis
1. Dedicated Jiu-jitsu Apparel - Opportunity for brands to collaborate and create specialized apparel for specific regions or communities.
2. Branding Collaboration - Collaborative branding initiatives present an innovative way for brands to reach new audiences and create unique products.
3. Commemorative Capsules - Creating limited-edition capsules to commemorate specific groups or events can generate excitement and exclusivity for brands.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore collaborations and limited-edition releases to attract niche markets and increase brand loyalty.
2. Sports - Sporting goods companies can create specialized apparel for different regions or communities of athletes, fostering a sense of community and identity.
3. Retail - Retailers can capitalize on the demand for commemorative items by curating exclusive collaborations and limited-edition capsules.