Jil Sander Fall 2013 collection boasts dapper pieces, which any strapping gentleman would look divine sporting. The designer, who previously defined the collection as ‘epic masculinity,’ chose to define masculine by taking inspiration from military garb.
Double-breasted coats in various color palettes and stand-up collars were some of the few pieces, which evoke subtle hints of military influences. Not afraid to use color, the designer used lots of Russian reds and military greens on a few pieces, which were mixed in with more classic and subdued color varieties.
Pin-striped suits were also prominent throughout the collection, which is very reminiscent of the gangster style of the 1940s and 50s. Finally, a more subtle plaid fading hombre pattern was also seen on a variety of coats. The Jil Sander Fall 2013 collection infuses a perfect amount of rugged and upscale vibe to its newest line.
The Jil Sander Fall 2013 Menswear Collection is Military Inspired
1. Military-inspired Fashion - Fashion brands can create a line that takes inspiration from military wear to add a rugged and upscale vibe to their products.
2. Colorful Collections - In the fashion industry, designers can experiment with the use of color in various pieces to make them stand out.
3. Vintage-inspired Pieces - Designer brands can create collections reminiscent of past styles, such as the pin-striped suits of the 1940s and 50s.
1. Fashion - In the fashion industry, brands can take inspiration from military garb and colors to create collections with a rugged and upscale vibe.
2. Retail - Retail stores can showcase military-inspired fashion collections and vintage-inspired pieces to attract customers who prefer unique and stylish outfits.
3. Textile - Textile manufacturers can supply the fashion industry with high-quality materials in various colors and patterns to produce trendy and unique collections.