It's interesting to me that designers collaborate so fully and openly. I guess it shakes the creativeness to work with totally different disciplines.
Carmen March and Suarez, for example, have enhanced the lowly fly with black diamonds and pink gold. Juanjo Olivia and Duran made pieces from the gray of Tahiti and China jade and gold. Diane Von Furstenberg with H. Stern made maxi rings with rubies, topaz and sapphires. And Damiani went with Maison Martin Margiela to generate these oversized necklace and rings.
Cross-Discipline Teamwork for Unique Accessories
1. Designer-jewelry Collaborations - There is a trend of jewelry designers collaborating with other designers from different fields to produce unique and innovative pieces of jewelry.
2. Innovative Material Mixes - Collaborative designers are using innovative material mixes to augment the value and beauty of jewelry collections.
3. Oversized Jewelry - There is currently a trend of oversized jewelry produced by designers in collaboration efforts.
1. Jewelry Manufacturing - Jewelry makers can expand their business by collaborating with designers from different fields to produce creative and unique collections.
2. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can partner with jewelry makers to create pieces that match their clothing collections.
3. Luxury Retail - Luxury retail brands can leverage these collaborations to offer unique designer jewelry collections that appeal to a wider audience.