Clean and sophisticated, the J.Estina Fall 2013 ad campaign stars the stunning Fanning sisters. This is the second time in a row that Dakota and Elle have taken on the role of being the face of the South Korean jewelry label. This time around, however, the actresses decided to put aside sweet innocence for a look that is much more elegant and mature.
Shot recently in Los Angeles, the J.Estina Fall 2013 ad campaign is full of natural sunlight, which reflects refreshingly off of their all-white ensembles and platinum blonde locks. As though they were real-life angels, the Fanning sisters do the jewelry and accessories justice.
The J.Estina Fall 2013 ad campaign is set to debut in major fashion magazines next month.
The J.Estina Fall 2013 Campaign Stars Dakota and Elle Fanning
1. Sophisticated Fashion Ads - Disruptive innovation opportunities could include using natural lighting and all-white ensembles to create elegant and mature ad campaigns.
2. Celebrity Endorsements - This trend highlights the effectiveness of using celebrities as brand ambassadors, providing opportunities to collaborate with influential personalities.
3. Jewelry Brand Campaigns - This highlights the potential for growth and innovation in the jewelry industry through creative and visually appealing ad campaigns.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry could benefit from incorporating natural lighting and elegant ensembles for their ad campaigns.
2. Marketing and Advertising - This industry could find innovative ways to leverage celebrity endorsements in their brand campaigns.
3. Jewelry - The jewelry industry has an opportunity to create visually striking ad campaigns to showcase their products.