Vienna-based TaliaYStudio created the JellySeries 1, a collection of pendants that double as camera filters. The name comes from the gelatine filters that are placed over stage lights to amplify the stage.
The necklaces feature a circular brass frame, which holds either magenta, yellow or cerulean hand-blow glass inside. The design, which can be loosely referred to as "wearable tech," is a fun way to incorporate an interactive element into your personal style.
The idea for JellySeries was born out of a previous idea. The KissCam is a camera that was part of the 'Holdables' collection, that was triggered by kissing an OLED panel. What is now the JellySeries was originally an accessory for this camera, but people expressed such intense interest in it, that it was eventually produced as a necklace.
The JellySeries Allows You to Look Great Both On and Off Instagram
1. Interactive Wearable Tech - The JellySeries pendant filters integrate technology into personal style, opening doors for further innovation in interactive wearables.
2. Camera Accessories as Fashion Statements - The popularity of the JellySeries necklace highlights the potential for camera accessories to double as fashion accessories, providing opportunities for disruptive innovation in the photography industry.
3. Blurring Boundaries Between Tech and Fashion - The fusion of camera filters and jewelry in the JellySeries showcases the trend of technology permeating the fashion industry, creating opportunities for disruptive innovation at the intersection of tech and fashion.
1. Fashion Jewelry - The JellySeries pendant filters demonstrate the potential for incorporating technology into fashion jewelry, opening up possibilities for disruptive innovation in the fashion jewelry industry.
2. Photography - The popularity of camera filter necklaces like the JellySeries suggests a demand for innovative camera accessories, presenting opportunities for disruptive innovation in the photography industry.
3. Wearable Tech - The JellySeries pendant filters exemplify the convergence of fashion and wearable technology, indicating opportunities for disruptive innovation in the wearable tech industry.