The Jean Paul Gaultier Man Fall/Winter 2012 collection features eccentric menswear looks with an abundance of patterning and texture. The edgy and youth-infused collection makes its debut at Paris Fashion Week with a showcase of statement colors, signature textiles and effortless luxury.
From a brick wall-patterned camouflage to layered looks and fur-trimmed accessories, this bold showing is all about making a statement an standing out amongst the crowd. This urban Jean Paul Gaultier Men Fall/Winter 2012 collection exudes decadence and sophistication, blending classic and practical menswear staples with contemporary cuts.
This bold menswear collection proves that luxe glamor can coincide with function and wearability. Displaying the eccentricities that can only be found in a Gaultier show, this collection proves that bold statement pieces make for an eclectic wardrobe that takes confidence to pull off.
The Jean Paul Gaultier Man Fall/Winter 2012 Collection is Eclectic
1. Patterned Camouflage Apparel - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by incorporating bold patterns and textures into traditional camouflage designs.
2. Layered Menswear Looks - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by creating multi-dimensional and versatile clothing options for men.
3. Luxury Streetwear Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by blending luxury fabrics and designs with practical streetwear staples.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation within the fashion industry to create bold and unique menswear looks for the modern man.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Opportunity for disruptive innovation within the textile manufacturing industry to produce new fabrics and textures for use in patterned camouflage designs.
3. Accessories - Opportunity for disruptive innovation within the accessories industry to create fur-trimmed and other unique men's accessories that complement bold fashion statements.