The JD Samson for Candy Magazine shoot is full of flair. JD sports a wardrobe from Lanvin in the playful pictorial lensed by photographer Xevi Muntané. These stylish captures depict the model playing dress up against a backdrop of changing neon hues.
The musician wears suited looks, sleek knits, leather dress shirts and layered outerwear from Lanvin's latest collection. The shoot features quirky styling with the matching of vibrant prints, bright patterns and statement accessories. This shoot is all about layering and the creation of multidimensional menswear looks. Loose and relaxed styles are fused with structured silhouettes and classic tailoring.
Despite being covered up for the majority of the editorial, JD manages to showcase some of his many tattoos. The JD Samson for Candy Magazine shoot is memorable and dynamic with its edgy star and fearless styling.
Image Credit: Xevi Muntané
The JD Samson for Candy Magazine Shoot is Electric-Hued
1. Neon Fashion - The use of neon colors in fashion shoots creates opportunities for bold and eye-catching designs.
2. Multidimensional Menswear - The mixing of structured and relaxed styles in menswear leads to innovative and adaptable designs.
3. Statement Accessories - The use of bold and unique accessories in fashion shoots creates opportunities for personalized and distinctive styles.
1. Fashion Retail - Retailers can stock up on neon clothing and statement accessories to accommodate consumers who want to make bold fashion statements.
2. Fashion Photography - Fashion photographers can experiment with colorful neon lighting and creative accessory pairings to capture attention-grabbing images.
3. Tattoo Industry - Tattoo artists can collaborate with fashion brands to showcase their designs in editorial shoots as a way of reaching new audiences.